Market Statistics & Analysis
I will assist you with area research and a market study that will provide you with up-to-date information on sales data, absorption rates, and competitive properties to identify if there is a market for your project. You will be armed with all of the information necessary to make fully informed decisions.
Pricing & Finish Level Consultation
I will assist you with pricing recommendations, unit mix, building amenities, floor plans and interior/exterior designs to give you a general profit picture.
Demographics & Buyer Profiles
I will provide a detailed Tenant-Conversion program designed for maximum tenant retention. My experience will make this transition much easier by providing you with Multiple Listing Service statistics to determine your target market.
I can refer you to the best architects, insurance people, management companies and legal teams. I have experience with developments to help you select the best professionals for your project.
Sales and Marketing Program
Pre-selling reduces carrying costs, builds momentum, and maximizes sales prices Preliminary site signage helps build a database of interested prospects Reservations instill a sense of urgency in the mind of the purchasers.
Finished Product Marketing
Utilizing traditional marketing mix and the latest technology of the Internet
Web developments on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, Coldwellbankeronline.com and Wihomes.com
In-house advertising department
Real Estate Magazines
“Weekend Open House” program on TV
Cooperative Marketing programs
One Stop Shop Brokerage
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has close ties with Coldwell Banker Mortgage and Burnet Title & Closing
Services to ensure a smooth and efficient closing for your transactions
Prospect Tracking & Reporting System
Daily Sales Activity
Weekly Sales Activity
Customer & Co-broker Comment reports
Weekly Marketing Reports
Continuing Market and Competitive Analysis
I understand that this is your investment and you deserve the highest return for your efforts. I feel it is my responsibility to provide you with the latest marketing data so you can make an informed decision on the price that will get you your desired absorption rate. I will counsel you on the competitive and economic climate in order to help you obtain the highest gross sellout for your project in the desired time frame.
Saving You Time
I have over 30 years of real estate experience and the personal skills which enable me to focus on these specific marketing components. This keeps the developer, the home buyer, and the co-broke in the forefront of what is important. I can deliver a proven sales and marketing management team which provides every service and skill necessary to ensure project viability and secure a maximum return on your financial time investment.
About Larry Weiss
- Extensive Knowledge and Condo Sales Expertise
- Continuous Top Producer with over 88.6 million in lifetime sales
- Relocation Specialist
- Degrees in Applied Science in Business Administration and Applied Science in Real Estate
- Sterling International Award (Top 100 Realtors in the Midwest) Expertise
- Continuing Education and Training Seminars
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie, Floyd Wickman & Ninja Sales Courses
- Use Technology to Better Serve Clients – 5 websites, email database
- Specializing in Downtown/East Side Milwaukee Condo Developments
- Living Downtown in a Co-op
- Over 23 years of experience
About Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Local Leadership Team
Burnet Title & Closing Services
Coldwell Banker Mortgage
At Coldwell Banker, our number one client service is providing a professional sales program that caters to each individual new home buyer. However, other vital client services are also required for your ultimate project success, which includes…
- Defining new home buyer target markets
- Creation of timely sales strategies
- Establishment of a trained on-site sales staff
- Setting up on-site sales center office
- Sales programs from presale through sell-out
- Design of all advertising/marketing materials
- Creation of customer service programs
- End-user financing assistance
- New home buyer incentive programs
- Technology and web based sales tracking
- Phase 1 and 2 of The Beerline River Homes
- 1522 On the Lake – 99 new construction units, personally sold 30 units
- Thiensville Village Homes 14 new construction units, personally sold seven units, sold out in eight weeks
- The Lofts on Broadway – 57 unit warehouse loft conversion, sold it out on time
- Cambridge Heights six unit conversion – sold out
- Astor Court Condos – Three unit conversion of old mansion
- Larry Weiss brokered the sale of The Blatz apartments, 169 unit building
When selecting an agent to represent you and your development, call or text me at 414-305-0126 or email me to find out how I can put my expertise to work for you.